Posted on December 28, 2010, in Linux Stuff and tagged Linus Torvalds, Linux, Linux kernel, Microsoft Windows, Operating system, Unix, what is linux?, Windows 7, Windows XP. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Rummage Through Posts
- How to look like a biker.
- IIIP MonoPrice Mechanical Keyboard (best bang for your buck?)
- Let’s take a ride.
- Natural scrolling and reverse scrolling. A complaint.
- How To Be Lazy At Intel. 2016 Edition.
- HHKB LITE 2 (Insane in the Membrane)
- What happened to the ScreenSaver?
- Today’s Modern Polaroid Snap
- Polaroid Black and White Adventures
- Polaroid Land Camera SX-70 Onestep Sonar
- My Dirty Little List of Favorite Windows Software
- Why I choose to run Linux based Operating Systems.
- Quick Tips and Tricks
- Blue Screen of Death (Windows)
All I’ve Written So Far
Posts People Seemed To Like For Some Reason
- See if you can find Mario Castellanos. twitter.com/Cemeterysuncre… 2 days ago
- @yadadimsayin Is that Little Cesar's new Slogan? 2 days ago
- So apparently the official IT Tech Support uniform is Jeans and a T-Shirt or an untucked collar shirt. 1 week ago
- eventbrite.com/e/concerts-in-… I'm saving this for later 1 week ago
- fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peugeot_1… What is this gibberish?! 1 week ago
- 166,153 people are now smarter.
Not warm enough
PC Tune Up~Hypnotize~ You want your pc to run faster ~Hypnotize~ ~This is not an Advertisement ~ ~You want to go to Zerin PC Repair~ Thank you have a nice day.
Follow me on Instagram