Posted on December 28, 2010, in Linux Stuff and tagged Linus Torvalds, Linux, Linux kernel, Microsoft Windows, Operating system, Unix, what is linux?, Windows 7, Windows XP. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Rummage Through Posts
- How to look like a biker.
- IIIP MonoPrice Mechanical Keyboard (best bang for your buck?)
- Let’s take a ride.
- Natural scrolling and reverse scrolling. A complaint.
- How To Be Lazy At Intel. 2016 Edition.
- HHKB LITE 2 (Insane in the Membrane)
- What happened to the ScreenSaver?
- Today’s Modern Polaroid Snap
- Polaroid Black and White Adventures
- Polaroid Land Camera SX-70 Onestep Sonar
- My Dirty Little List of Favorite Windows Software
- Why I choose to run Linux based Operating Systems.
- Quick Tips and Tricks
- Blue Screen of Death (Windows)
All I’ve Written So Far
Posts People Seemed To Like For Some Reason
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 167,954 people are now smarter.
Not warm enough
PC Tune Up~Hypnotize~ You want your pc to run faster ~Hypnotize~ ~This is not an Advertisement ~ ~You want to go to Zerin PC Repair~ Thank you have a nice day.
Follow me on Instagram